Location: Greater London (TBD)
The Community Manager will implement Wiko’s Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption. This role coordinates with the internal Marketing and PR teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network.
• Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across Wiko in order to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products
• Work with the Product development team to ensure social media tools are kept up to date
• Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
• Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
• Become an advocate of Wiko in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
• Manage a Blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about Wiko
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
Experience and knowledge:
• Strong project management or organisational skills
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
• Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to Wiko’s field
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
• Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus
• Experience in online marketing/social media management, Successful track record of implementation & development of digital marketing and social media initiatives delivering conversion and engagement.
• Social Media Experience in social media tools, someone used to working with CMS for web and understanding Facebook and Twitter for business development.
Education & Skills:
• Bachelor´s degree, for example in Business Administration, Media and Communications Studies, Social Media Marketing, Journalism, Marketing or Corporate Communication
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
• French language would be a plus (not compulsory).
• Passion for the web
• Commercially driven and passionate about what they do.