Marketing & Communication Project Manager - Trainee
Reports to: Senior Marketing and Communication Manager
Location: Marseille - France
Wiko Description :
In 2011, we created Wiko in Marseille, France, with the desire to share our expertise with our customers by offering them similar Smartphones & Phones to them, facilitating their daily lives.
In Wiko there are people, stories and ideas that make each phone a unique product, designed and created to satisfy all of us. Our expression and tone are defined and cultivated in France, providing a “French” inspiration and vision.
In 4 years, Wiko mobile phones succeeded in being sold in more than 25 countries in Europe and the brand is already #2 in France (Source GFK – openmarket).
To support this global growth, the Wiko global team is being strengthened, and we are looking for passionate, creative, rigorous and out-of-the-box-thinking Wiko boys & girls.
Within Marketing Department of Wiko Global, the Marketing & Communication Project Manager will support the Senior Marcom Manager to :
- Develop the global marketing and communication strategy for Wiko brand.
- Coordinate communication agencies to create an amazing story telling on the brand.
- Imagine and recommend attractive communication plans on products in coordination with Product Managers.
- Analyze and summarize consumers and clients qualitative and quantitative researches to have a better understanding of the market and to have the fundamentals to build a relevant strategy.
- Prepare high quality English presentations and reports for internal and external teams.
If success and opportunity, this mission may lead to a full-time contract.
1st experience in Technology and if not, passionate by digital universe at least
1st significative experience in a foreign country is mandatory.
Analytical mind with a high level of accuracy.
A wide degree of creativity and curiosity is expected.
Strong communication skills as well as autonomy and proactivity will be expected.
Master degree in Marketing.
Preferably English speaker, French not mandatory