Reports to: Art Director
Location: Marseille - France
Working closely with the Art Director, the Copywriter is responsible for crafting a range of product descriptions and editorial copy, conveying the intrinsic value of the product and demonstrate differentiation throughout the category.
• Composes advertorial content such as sales documents / slogans / catchphrases / Social Networks posts / scripts for movies, to support global product launches or advertising campaign developments.
• Understands product specifications and translate them in an adapted language to the target (B2B or B2C)
• Produces original, clear and credible ideas / messages / scripts to support the brand and the products.
• Writes attractive and impactful press releases for B2B, bloggers and lifestyle press magazines.
• Does a permanent benchmark of used terms in electronic universe for both B2B and B2C.
• Oversees information being passed to Marketing and Digital department, both from the agency and from other departments in the business
Experience and Knowledge:
• A strong usage of main social networks (Facebook / Instragram / Pinterest / Twitter) is a mandatory.
• A wide degree of creativity, curiosity and self-innovation is expected.
• Good teamwork skills.
• Strong level of accuracy.
• Strong communication skills as well as autonomy and proactivity will be expected.
• Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus
Education & skills:
• Bachelor´s degree, for example in Business Administration, Media and Communications Studies, Journalism, Social Media Marketing, Journalism, Marketing or Corporate Communication
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English (French language is not compulsory)
• Passion for the web
• Demonstrable copywriting skills and IT literacy