Product Marketing Manager CDI
Reports to: Head of Product Marketing
Location: Marseille - France
Key reference point for a set of countries, the Product Marketing Manager will liaise with sales, marketing and product / project management to relay the global product strategy and maximize business opportunities on the various channels Wiko is operating.
• Be responsible for a set of countries; effectively communicate the global roadmap strategy and build a good market knowledge in order to exchange ideas, gather feedbacks and adapt a local roadmap, suiting the needs of the local countries.
• Develop product positioning, messaging and clearly identify key selling points to differentiate a product on the market. Be capable to translate a technical attribute into a customer benefit, adapted to the set of countries you are in charge of.
• Ensure the timely and qualitative delivery of Product Marketing tools to actively support the sales teams: Product roadmap, Product summary and training, specifications sheets…
• Work together with the local countries to prepare the launch and the lifecycle of the product portfolio.
• Support the sales team locally in key customers meetings and act as the product expert through product and roadmaps presentations.
• Master degree in Business Administration or Marketing
• English is a must, Chinese would be a strong plus
• 5 years minimum of product and project management in consumer electronics
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
• Proactive, organized and reactive.