Product Manager CDI
Reports to: Head of Product Marketing
Location: Marseille - France
Present at all steps of the product development, the Product Manager will be in charge of a product line. Communicating with all parts of the company – Technical, Marketing, Sales- the Product Manager actively manages the product line, from its conception onto the market launch, taking into account market specificities and channels expectations.
• Lead a complete product line within the Wiko portfolio, the creation and the follow up of a given product line, by offering “out of the box” solutions and ideas for current and future products.
• Actively follow the development process from the product definition onto the product launch, working internally with R&D, Technical teams, SW Experience team, Marcom/Studio & Operations…
• Gather and consolidate market feedbacks and integrate the local demand and channel expectations (retail & operators) into the product requirements for the range you are in charge of
• Be an expert of the product range and perfectly train and transfer the knowledge internally to the marketing teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Master degree in Business Administration or Marketing
• English is a must, Chinese would be a strong plus
• Strong interest in consumer electronics
• 3 years minimum of product and project / product management
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
• Proactive, organised and reactive.