Sales & Marketing Coordinator West Africa
Reports To: Business Development Director West Africa
Location: Marseilles (France)
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is the interface between Wiko and its foreign based logistical, commercial, communication and marketing subsidiaries, suppliers and clients based in West Africa.
The individual performs, from the headquarters of Wiko (Marseilles), monitoring and supporting sales, aftersales marketing and logistics operations.
- Ensures a smooth and effective communication channel with distributors to monitors stocks, and sales reporting
- Sell in and sell trough reporting
- Centralises information on the development of sales channels
- Forecasts and discount program impact analysis
- Communicate smoothly and efficiently with the international subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors, freight shippers, wholesaler and warehouse logistics platform.
- Manages orders of products demanded by foreign subsidiaries
- Sales Data analysis for foreign subsidiaries and distributors
- Monitors SWAP logistics management, orders and spare parts
- Sends different media sales support, such as product details, visual merchandising
- Prepares promotional event requests and marketing development plan
- Keeps up to date the Marketing development plan as well as monitors the marketing budget.
- Ships promotional items, mock devices (for customer exhibition) safety locks, etc…
- Ensures compliance documentation, logistics, product
- Brings the documentary package to send to the bank for receipt of goods
- Supervises the goods shipment approval
- Establishes the necessary documents for clearance of goods
- Follows up the goods until delivery
- Anticipates the need for control of foreign subsidiaries in connection with the production
• Knows and understands of MEA countries and culture such as Senegal, Ivory Coast, Benin, Cameroon, etc ...
Education & Skills:
• Bachelor´s degree level, for example in Business Administration or similar
• Fluent in either Wolof, Lingala, Dioula and/or Baoule dialects and French are required – English would be advantageous
• Commercially driven and passionate about what they do.
• Knowledge of import- export / international trade
• Organised, Self-starter and able to prioritise and provide advice.
• Microsoft Excel knowledge is required (pivot table level)
• Sales acumen
• Analytical thinking
• « Game changer » style