3D Motion Designer CDI
Reports to: Brand & Marketing and Communication Director
Location: Marseille - France
Reporting directly to the Brand, Mkg & Com Director & working closely with the Design Studio, the 3D Motion Designer is responsible for working on branding, products and marketing videos. We're always on the lookout for talented individuals with competencies related to motion and 3D design, film production in order to create a new position in our offices based in Marseille.
As a Motion Designer, you will be responsible for the quality and content of the video and the fluidity of the animation. You must ensure that they are visually credible and in line with the Product’s vision & story.
• Create the animation of products based on the storyboarding & creative direction (reference films, competitors benchmark and design documents);
• Work closely with Art Director, Senior MarCom Manager and Senior Industrial Designer - to ensure the integration quality of the animations & motion graphics;
• Follow up on and validate the animations produced, ensuring that the Product motion & story are being followed (e.g.: assess coherence, fluidity, uniformity, timing, etc.);
• Innovation and animation quality;
• Carry out all other related tasks.
Experience and Knowledge:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in video animation, or any other relevant experience;
• Storyboard development for movies and exhibitions;
• Mood Researches designing;
• Strong understanding of realistic animation & rendering;
• 3D animation content - 3D Modeling, lighting, rendering and animations;
• Relevant software experience - 3DsMax/VRay or Alias/Maya or P3D;
• Post production – After effect, Premiere, Photoshop;
• Previous solid experience in modeling, motion & other software/plug-in are a plus.
• Deep knowledge of the engine and animation tools/ is aware of constraints – brings new solutions to complex problems;
Education & skills:
• Master Degree in design & animation
• Verbal and written communication skills in English & French
• Passion for Design (arts, products, motion & films)
• Great teamplayer
• Autonomous and Resilient